PERFS: One: Dec 3 6:30pm BB, BR, SB, TD, SW,
CBR, CGBKR $300 adm - $40 EF - TR $600 adm - $50
EF - Total $2,700.
HQ INFO: Books Open Tue Nov 29 9am CST
Books Close Tue Nov 29 4pm CST
Permits, locals, and youth cards accepted
LOCATION: 49053 Fredricktown Clarkson Rd Negley,
Internet Entries: Monday Nov 28 @ 12 noon
- Tuesday Nov 29 @3pm CST -
Ticket Info: 330-692-1271 or
$10 SC - $6 CES - $4 FF
Designated Slack Time: Sat, Dec 03 12pm
STK CONT: Dave Treharne Productions
PERFS: Two: Dec 9-10 7:30pm BB, BR, SB, TD, SW,
CBR, CGBKR $750 adm - $75 EF - TR $1,500 adm -
$75 EF - Total $6,750.
HQ INFO: Books Open Mon Dec 5 9am
Books Close Mon Dec 5 3pm
LOCATION: Cullman Ag Center 17645 HS Hwy 31 N.
-Equal money added in the TR
TR Enter Once-
Slack After both Perf.
STK CONT: 4L & Diamond S Rodeo Co.
KEY EVENT DETAILS
(for reference only – refer to official event grounds rules for complete event information)
o Cowtown Coliseum, 121 E. Exchange Ave, Ft. Worth, TX 76164
o FOUR (4):
▪ Qualifying Round - December 15-17 @ 7:30 PM
▪ Showdown Round & Triple Crown of Rodeo (TCR) Round - December 18 @ 7:30 PM
• TOTAL PAYOUT - $360,000.00 ($40,000 per discipline)
o QUALIFYING ROUND ($4,000 per discipline/performance)
▪ 1ST – $1,600
▪ 2ND – $1,200
▪ 3RD – $800
▪ 4TH – $400
o SHOWDOWN ROUND (per discipline)
▪ 1ST – (paid in TCR Rd)
▪ 2ND – (paid in TCR Rd)
▪ 3RD – (paid in TCR Rd)
▪ 4TH – $1,000 (guaranteed appearance fee)
▪ 5TH – $1,000 (guaranteed appearance fee)
▪ 6TH – $1,000 (guaranteed appearance fee)
▪ 7TH – $1,000 (guaranteed appearance fee)
o TRIPLE CROWN OF RODEO ROUND (per disciplines)
▪ 1ST – $15,000
▪ 2ND – $6,500
▪ 3RD – $2,500 (guaranteed appearance fee)
• WCRA NOMINATIONS: athletes are eligible to nominate their competitive efforts toward the WCRA Virtual Rodeo Qualifier (VRQ) for Segment FW22 Leaderboards until November 27, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
• ELIGIBLE ATHLETES:
o Athletes are required to have a minimum fifteen (15) of VRQ points on the WCRA FW22 in a discipline to be eligible to enter CCCR. Athletes without the minimum VRQ points will be eligible to enter as an alternate but are not guaranteed to compete and may be subject to penalty fees.
o All Disciplines: up to Top 24 from WCRA Segment FW22 Leaderboard
▪ Leaderboard #1 Athlete in Segment FW22 will be seeded in Showdown Round and is eligible, but not required, to participate in the Qualifying Round for payout. The #1 athlete in each discipline will be required to notify firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of entry to declare whether or not they will be competing in the Qualifying Rounds.
• ENTRY FEES:
o Complimentary entry fees for all eligible athletes
• ADVANCEMENT TO SHOWDOWN ROUND – Top 2 scores/times from each performance advance to the Showdown Round. Leaderboard #1 in each discipline is seeded to the Showdown Round.
• EVENT FORMAT:
o All Disciplines: Three (3) round progressive format with eligible athletes advancing to subsequent rounds
▪ Qualifying Round – 24 athletes/teams (8 per performance)
▪ Showdown Round – 7 athletes/teams
▪ Triple Crown of Rodeo Round – 3 athletes/teams
o Advancement to subsequent rounds based on competition per official ground rules
• GROUND RULES: Official ground rules to be posted by September 1, 2022.
PERFS: One: Dec 26 7pm BB, BR, SB, TD, SW, CBR,
TR $200 adm - $50 EF - Total $1,600. - 20 SCF
HQ INFO: Books Open Sun Dec 18 8am CST
Books Close Mon Dec 19 5pm CST
Permits, locals, and youth cards accepted-CES
LOCATION: Shelby Showplace Farms
Internet Entries: Sunday December 18 @12noon -
Monday December 19 @4pm - CST -
*NO RIDING IN MAIN ARENA you can ride in the
covered warm up pen
Designated Slack: December 26, 2022 10am
STK CONT: MFJ Productions
PERFS: 1 – Sat., Dec. 31 at 6:30 p.m.
SLACK: Sat., Dec. 31st at noon, if necessary.
EVENTS: BB, SB, BR, TD, SW, TR, CBR, CBA
ADDED MONEY: $300; TR $600
FEES: BB, SB, BR, TD, SW, CBR, CBA $40 EF; TR $50 EF; $10 SC; $6 CES; $4 FF
CALL-INS: Tues., Dec. 27th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST 337-427-6336
ONLINE ENTRIES: OPEN Mon., Dece. 26th at noon; CLOSE Tues., Dec. 27th at 3 p.m. CST www.rodeosportsnetwork.com
MISC: Locals and permits accepted.
Ticket Info: 330-692-1271 email@example.com
STK CONT: Dave Treharne Productions