KEY EVENT DETAILS
(for reference only – refer to official event grounds rules for complete event information)
o Cowtown Coliseum, 121 E. Exchange Ave, Ft. Worth, TX 76164
o FOUR (4):
▪ Qualifying Round - December 15-17 @ 7:30 PM
▪ Showdown Round & Triple Crown of Rodeo (TCR) Round - December 18 @ 7:30 PM
• TOTAL PAYOUT - $360,000.00 ($40,000 per discipline)
o QUALIFYING ROUND ($4,000 per discipline/performance)
▪ 1ST – $1,600
▪ 2ND – $1,200
▪ 3RD – $800
▪ 4TH – $400
o SHOWDOWN ROUND (per discipline)
▪ 1ST – (paid in TCR Rd)
▪ 2ND – (paid in TCR Rd)
▪ 3RD – (paid in TCR Rd)
▪ 4TH – $1,000 (guaranteed appearance fee)
▪ 5TH – $1,000 (guaranteed appearance fee)
▪ 6TH – $1,000 (guaranteed appearance fee)
▪ 7TH – $1,000 (guaranteed appearance fee)
o TRIPLE CROWN OF RODEO ROUND (per disciplines)
▪ 1ST – $15,000
▪ 2ND – $6,500
▪ 3RD – $2,500 (guaranteed appearance fee)
• WCRA NOMINATIONS: athletes are eligible to nominate their competitive efforts toward the WCRA Virtual Rodeo Qualifier (VRQ) for Segment FW22 Leaderboards until November 27, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
• ELIGIBLE ATHLETES:
o Athletes are required to have a minimum fifteen (15) of VRQ points on the WCRA FW22 in a discipline to be eligible to enter CCCR. Athletes without the minimum VRQ points will be eligible to enter as an alternate but are not guaranteed to compete and may be subject to penalty fees.
o All Disciplines: up to Top 24 from WCRA Segment FW22 Leaderboard
▪ Leaderboard #1 Athlete in Segment FW22 will be seeded in Showdown Round and is eligible, but not required, to participate in the Qualifying Round for payout. The #1 athlete in each discipline will be required to notify firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of entry to declare whether or not they will be competing in the Qualifying Rounds.
• ENTRY FEES:
o Complimentary entry fees for all eligible athletes
• ADVANCEMENT TO SHOWDOWN ROUND – Top 2 scores/times from each performance advance to the Showdown Round. Leaderboard #1 in each discipline is seeded to the Showdown Round.
• EVENT FORMAT:
o All Disciplines: Three (3) round progressive format with eligible athletes advancing to subsequent rounds
▪ Qualifying Round – 24 athletes/teams (8 per performance)
▪ Showdown Round – 7 athletes/teams
▪ Triple Crown of Rodeo Round – 3 athletes/teams
o Advancement to subsequent rounds based on competition per official ground rules
• GROUND RULES: Official ground rules to be posted by September 1, 2022.