Whether you are a rodeo competitor or just love to cheer on your favorite cowboy or cowgirl the International Professional Rodeo Association has a membership for you!
The IPRA offers our regular membership to those who compete and work behind the scenes. For those that love the rodeo but do not compete, the IPRA offers an Associate Membership with special benefits.
- Download either the Membership Application for your Pro Card, Youth, Specialty Act or Permit etc…
- Another great option to support the IPRA is the
- Here is the IPRA Canadian Membership – English *Note this is different from a full card; Canadians can choose between the two options.* Here is the French Version of Canadian Card Application IPRA Canada carte de Membre – Version Française For more information visit http://www.ipracanada.com
- To view the application form you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. To instantly download it for free, click here.
- Completely fill out the form.
- Send membership applications in:
- If paying by credit card, please fax your application and credit card number to the IPRA office or call to pay by phone *after* submitting your completed application.
- If paying by check or money order, mail in your application to the address on the application.
If you have any questions, please call 405-235-6540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the latest version of the IPRA Official Rule Book (2017)
Click here to view the latest version of the Official IPRA Rule Book French Translation.